- iPhone Support (beta!)
- Enhanced Google Product Data Feeds
- Better Google Chrome Browser Support
- Better Apple Safari Browser Support
- Point-of-Sale Orders
- Address Verification System
- Partial Payments & Credits
- Customer Quotes
- Showcase Deals
- PDF Invoices
- Order Pipeline
- Improved Store Search
- Web 2.0 ShopKeeper
- ..and many more optimizations and fixes!
- Customers around the world may shop 24/7/365 in the store.
- World Wide Web enabled software.
- Customer accounts - quick & easy ordering on subsequent visits to the store.
- Unlimited category/subcategory levels, products in catalog, customer accounts.
- Browse products easily by category.
- Search capability for entire product catalog.
- Server-side design - no specialized software required for customers or store managers other than a web browser.
- Remote admin - make instant changes (add products, update prices...) to the store anytime from any computer.
- Database backend - efficient and secure storage/retrieval of customer and store data.
- Page Templates allow those who know HTML to completely design the look of the store.
- ShopKeeper uses straight-forward interface of forms & menus.
- Automatic e-mail order notifications and receipts.
- On-line and Off-line ordering modes.
- Real-time credit card transaction processing via merchant gateway.
- Email Customers PDF Invoices
- Secure - transactions processed via Secure Socket Layers (SSL); customer/order data encrypted in database.
- Account and password authentication for customers and store managers.
- Shipping - choice of multiple algorithms for calculating charges.
- Sales tax - configurable zones for tax calculations.
- Catalogs can have an unlimited number of products, categories, and subcategories.
- Products can have an unlimited number of attributes (size, color, material, ...).
- Products can have fixed or variable pricing (ex: donations or auctions sites)
- Documentation can be added to products to help support customers purchase
- Electronic products can be downloadable via the store.
- Customer can browse store by category and conduct store-wide or category-specific product searches.
- Quantity price breaks
- Categories contain summaries & thumbnail images of products that can be selected for product description & full size image.
- Downloadable products allow store to take order and then allow downloading of electronic items (e.g. manuals, software...).
- Units of Measure can be set to English or International (metric) units for weights & dimensions.
- Products can be tied to Inventory Parts for tracking and re-ordering
- Product Molds allow you to build a framework to quickly create products from
- Bulk Updater to quickly change entire category of products at once
- Advanced Updater to quickly change entire categories of a product with individual product customization
- Price Uploader - update prices, retail prices, as low as prices, and quantity price breaks for the entire product catalog
- Store "Power" Searching and Sorting
- Smarter Product Browsing
- Froogle - generate a Google Products feed to link your catalog to Google's service
- Items can be added or removed to the cart at any time prior to the customer finalizing the order
- Keeps track of items in the cart (qty, attributes, & dollar amount) a customer has selected for purchase
- Shopping cart and its contents are viewable at any time by the customer
- Items in the cart can be updated (change quantity, color, size) at any time prior to the customer finalizing the order
- Highlighted savings for items qualifying for quantiy discounts
- Customers can create their own store accounts, to allow them to do "express" checkouts and track the status of their orders
- Account information is password protected and may be reviewed and updated by the customer at any time
- Customers can set their account preferences at any time
- Track Current Orders being shipped
- Review Order History
- Receive email notifications form the store on orders or promotions
- Better Catalog Navigation
- More Search Menu Options
- Export customer data for hard mailings or other promotion
- Export filters for targeted customer segments
- Customer Groups
- Customer Account Emailings support HTML or plain text store emails
- House Orders allow for POS orders in store or over phone
- Web Orders for Customers online
- Estimates for customers when
- Real-time credit card transactions processing for on-line orders
- Off-line order support for customers reluctant to provide credit card information via the Internet
- Notifications are e-mailed to store managers when an order is placed
- Order Receipts are e-mailed to customers automatically after they place an order
- Order Status e-mails are sent to customers when store managers process their orders
- Tracking of orders can be done through customer accounts
- Store managers may easily approve or cancel orders that they have received
- Customers can download electronic goods directly from store after order approval
- Configurable "do business with" country selections
- Orders database can be exported and downloaded into other applications like Microsoft Excel
- Tax Exempt overrides
- Partial Payments
- Order Balances Due
- Issue Credits
- PDF Invoices
- Control access to Electronic Goods / Grantand Revoke Downloads
- Export order data for use in other applications (QuickBooks, ...)
- Customers use a secure connection to the e-commerce store while checking out.
- Address Verification System support for Shipping Address
- Billing Verification System support for Billing Address
- Real-time payment processing (PayPal, Authorize.NET, LinkPoint, VeriSign)
- Live Shipping quotes from major carrriers
- Duplicate order protection
- Printable Receipt page
- Track Inventory levels for parts / products
- Set Stock Levels for On Hand, Due In, Due Out
- Low & Out of Stock Alerts and Reports
- Create Suppliers
- Search Inventory by part code, supplier, or stock level
- Build Inventory Orders to send to Suppliers
- Parts Uploader - upload portions or entire inventory at once
- Order Notification emails to suppliers
- Follow Supplier Orders and release into inventory
- Recommendations (cross promote), customers who bought this also bought ...
- Promotions for certain products with a promo code
- Promotions can be either % off or a $ value on a minimum purchase
- Timed Promotions - can set start and end dates
- Sales for certain products (no codes required)
- Sakes be either % off or a $ value on a minimum purchase
- Hot Product Deals for top selling products
- New Product Deals for newest products
- Great Product Deals for best savings low cost products
- Showcase Deals for featured products
Shipping & Sales Tax
- Order packaging puts your products into boxes for shipping
- New zones allow for high detail for tax and shipping
- Zones can be built using countries, states / provinces, counties, and ZIP codes
- Shipping charges can be based on a flat-rate or a threshold calculation
- Multiple algorithms for threshold calculation; including total dollar amount, total weight, or total number of items of orders
- Store managers can define the flat-rate and threshold levels for determining shipping charges
- Multiple shipping zones and different charges that apply to each zone
- Sales tax rates are calculated automatically and included in orders
- Multiple tax zones and different rates that apply to each tax zone
- "Tax free" and "free shipping" zones
- Customer "Pick Up" policy allows customers to pick up orders at store; saving them shipping costs
- Real-time quotes for over 20 shipping methods
- UPS shipping charge quotes
- USPS shipping charge quotes
- FedEx shipping charge quotes
- Distance from Store based Shipping Module
Themes & Templates
- Default theme with over 50 templates
- Design your store front using templates
- Easily modified from within ShopKeeper without HTML requirements
- .Custom Product pages
- Custom Category Pages
- User Defined Pags
- FedEx shipping charge quotes.
- Distance from Store based Shipping Module
- Easily copy and switch between themes
- Easily add third-party features (ex: online chat)
- Customizable performance and analysis reports
- Settable timeframes for reports (daily, monthly, annual, ...)
- Store Statistics - Product, Category, Cart, Search Reports
- Store Referrals Report - where customers are coming from
- Customer Reports - top customers
- Product Reports - what's selling, what's not
- Employee Reports - performance reports
- Order Reports - total customers, sales, taxes, shipping and other charges
- Payment Reports - credit cards, sales tax, zones
- Aging Statements
Store Settings / Policies
- Quickly set store settings to match business policies
- Merchant Gateway Settings - real-time, require CVV2, credit cards accepted
- Store Policies - Terms & Conditions, Returns, Help, ..
- Email templates for customers and store managers
- Countries / Divisions "doing business with" list
- Website information
- Vendor Address and contact information
- Store Settings (products per page, # of deals, ...)
- Status online / offline
- Shipping controls to allow store pickups, taxable shipping, and origin of shipments
- Customer preferences
- Order pipeline for orders that are "built" before shipment
- Departments can be defined (Warehouse, Shipping, ..)
- Departments claim unassigned orders, work them, move to next department
- Store managers have visibility into all departments
- Quickly visualize bottlenecks in the order process
- Give customers insight into where their orders are
- Optional feature (not required to be configured for store)
- Create manager roles to give store managers access to only the functions and information they need
- No special software required by store managers to configure/update/build/maintain their on-line stores
- ShopKeeper interface allows store managers to completely configure their stores
- Catalogs can be built with unlimited categories and products
- Orders can be viewed, tracked, and processed with e-mails being automatically sent to the customers
- Exporting database for customers and orders in CSV format to use with other applications like Microsoft Excel
- Customer accounts and order histories can be viewed and updated
- Total control over configuration: store policies, store contact information, web design (color, images), and merchant accounts
- Store managers can access the ShopKeeper interface from any computer, given the proper account authentication
Give your customers more options for buying your products & services!